Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Starting Point

Every time I say I'm going to come back and blog....it doesn't happen. I don't want to delete this blog, it was a huge part of my life at one point, but I just can't get jazzed for it anymore. So I created a new blog in hopes of relighting my passion. I love writing but I have this block that I'm working through right now. Maybe I'll come back to this one, one day, but until then please check out my new blog (which my boyfriend says he's going to keep bugging me about) for the latest updates and all that! The Second Time...Again, the new frontier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com