Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SO.....

Remember those size 16 "The Flirt" jeans that I bought from Old Navy??!! Well....



They fit now! It may have something to do with the fact that I haven't eaten anything proper since Friday night as a result of my tongue piercings, but I have been eating fruit smoothies with protein powder to keep myself nourished (and soft banana bread...mmmmmm). Needless to say that I am over the moon at this news and I hit my goal way ahead of schedule as I had originally planned to get into these jeans by September 18th! I love being almost 3 weeks ahead!

I had announced this as an unofficial challenge to all of you, so how are you coming along? Have you tried them on since we last talked about it? Are you closer to fitting into them than you were? Let me know how it's going for you!

8 comments:

  1. Way to go! Gotta love it when the sexy jeans fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovelovelove
    now.
    where are our photos?

    xo xo

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a huge accomplishment!! Congrats!! :) Keep up the great work!! You are doing amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!!! All accomplishments are a blessing! Keep up the good work. Hope the piercing is working out for you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the jeans fit!
    i know how wonderful that feels :)

    i also want to thank you for following my old blog and i want to invite you to follow my new one: dimplesnatcherblog.com

    have a wonderful week, hun.

    xo.
    -a-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doing awesome. I'm from the burbs south of Vancouver and been in this spot before myself. I just fully encourage you to keep up your great work, and keep connected in the community of people going through it all as well.

    Check out 100 Pounds Goal

    Wishing you the very best for continuing to your awsomse, sexy end goal! You're progress is very great so far.

    --Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found you blog and wanted to give you a random act of encouragement.

    By the looks of it you are doing an awesome job, congratulations on fitting into your jeans! Way to go!! That must be such an awesome feeling!

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. So where are you and how are you?

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com