Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back from the Dead!

Not me, my internet modem. It decided that I play too much World of Warcraft and read too many blogs so it crapped out on me. I can't talk long, I'm at work, but I thought that I would let you all know that I am alive and well. Weight is at a stand still and I feel all bloaty (TOM today...yay...). Eating could be a lot better for me but I am working on it.

In other news, I had my tongue pierced last night! I got my venoms done:

Not me, but I figured not everyone would know what I meant by "venoms"

It hurt so freaking bad!! It takes the cake as my most painful piercing, hands down. Today, ice chips and Advil are my best friends. I sound like an idiot too so I'm trying not to talk to too many people!

Take it easy everyone, I'll check in again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com