Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vacation!

Yes, I am on vacation down the Oregon coast and I really have to say that I am totally jealous. Down here on the beach you can drink alcohol, have bonfires, and bring your dog. None of these things can I do on the beaches back home? Not that I can legally drink down here, being almost 20, but I'm already thinking about the road trip possiblities next year. We had one day of nice sunny weather on Sunday but since then it had been mostly cloudy, but it warm all the same. The waves here are so incredible, I'm surprised I haven't seen more surfers.

The only thing that I would change about this trip is I wish that I had someone here to share it with. I keep changing my mind about being single. There are times when I'm glad that I am single and I like the freedom of talking to who I want to and making plans without having to worry about someone else, but at the same time it gets lonely. I've signed up on a few dating sites and I've been talking to a few guys but so far, nothing serious or even casual. I keep having dreams where I'm with a guy and when I wake up, I miss it so.

I can be parient and I know that I'm not going to be alone forever. I don't need a partner to feel whole as I am content being on my own but there are things that are best done in pairs...

2 comments:

  1. The beaches sound really nice. Have a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely know that feeling. :( The last few trips I've taken, I couldn't get rid of the feeling that it would have been great to share it with someone. Have fun on your vacation though!

    -Carla at asthescaleturns.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com