Friday, July 9, 2010

Today is the LAST DAY!

Because I got an award the other day and I suck at coming up with 10 random things about myself that I have not already said, I am opening up the lines of communication and I'm giving you all the opporunity to ask me anything you want and I will be totally, 100%, painfully honest. Send me an email with your question(s) to MiaY238@gmail.comor you can comment on this post, asking me ANYTHING, and I mean anything, and I will link back to your blog in tomorrow's post, provided you tell me what your URL is. I have recieved a couple of emails but I would love to get some more questions. Seriously people, help me out and get a few laughs in the process if you ask the right questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com