Wednesday, July 7, 2010

LHA Weigh In and A Blog Award

First down to business. I weighed in this morning for my Long HOT Active Summer Challenge, we are in week 9 of a 16 week challenge, but before I reveal the result, I would like to share a quick run down of my week, or at least the past 5 days or so. I went out Saturday and Sunday night this past weekend, getting totally sloshed each night. Monday, all I had to eat was Mcdonald's to cure the wicked tequila hang over. I saw Nathan twice, once on Thursday and once yesterday, but other than that, I did not go to the gym because of my hectic schedule. My water intake has been the pits, but I haven't been paying attention to sodium so I expected to feel pretty gross. I haven't tracked any food for about 2 weeks, I don't even know where my food journal went. It may be hiding under the bed in rejection.

Journal:"You used to take me everywhere with you. I know you're out parading around with some skinnier, fancier journal, but the least you could do was tell me and I would move on!"  
 ME: "No, I swear it's not like that, I swear! I just need some space, it's not you, it's me."

But I digress...

Last week's weight: 222.8 lbs
This week's weight 220.5 lbs
Difference: -1.7lbs
Exercise minutes: 120

If I found the answer to weight loss in fatty food and rum, I'm going to be a freaking millionaire! LOL. I don't know how it happened really, but I'm happy with my numbers. My body fat, according to my scale, is down as well to 37.6% (I started around 40%). I'm half a pound away from my first weight loss reward, a Biggest Loser Cookbook. When I first got on my scale it said 219.5 and I was so happy but when I did it properly, entered my password so it had all my information to calculate my BMI, body fat% and whatnot, it read 220.5 after several attempts to get it back to 219, but that will be next week!

In other news, the lovely and marvelous Karen over at Muffin Fixation bestowed upon me the Sugar Doll award. It's so freaking pretty!



It is one of those awards where I have to tell you all 10 things about me that you don't know and I am crap at thinking of this stuff. I have two in mind, but here is what I'm going to do. From now until Friday night at 9pm PST, send me an email at  MiaY238@gmail.com asking me a question that you want to know the answer to. Anything and everything, it doesn't have to be remotely blog related. Want to know if I have pets or if I had crazy coloured hair as a teenager? Ask away my lovelies and I will post a full award post on Saturday when I'm at work.

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the loss & award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very pretty award and congrats, and a bigger congrats on the loss!!!!

    Mmmmm * tries to think of a question *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice loss for such a week. :) Love the award too. And great idea to come up with 10 things to share. Now I can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com