Thursday, July 8, 2010

The HOT Weather is Here

A heat wave has hit Vancouver in a big way. It is so nice and toasty, a solid 25-32 degree Celcius outside this week. I wish I could be out enjoying the sun and tanning but I'm stuck in the mall at my kiosk. I mind at all though, there will be more nice weather coming and I love what I do.

I saw Nathan yesterday and did weights with him, or rather I did weights and he sat and watched me. It was a good work out and I really felt it when I was doing it but today, I don't feel as stiff and sore as I usually do, and I saw Nathan TWO DAYS IN A ROW! I feel like I worked hard but maybe it's just my body adjusting. Maybe my muscles are getting stronger and I don't have to writhe in pain for days after a strenuous work out?

In case you missed it, Karen over at Muffin Fixation honored me with the Sugar Doll award! Because I'm really bad at thinking of random things about me that I haven't already said, I'm opening up the phone lines, in a manner of speaking. Send me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com with your questions and I will answer all of them on Saturday (so please try to get me your questions before Saturday morning). You could even get them to me on Facebook via my page, [238] and Shrinking. If you're not a fan already, you can sign up while you are there for exclusive content (read: the insignificant and random things I say that have nothing to do with weight loss or exercise)! You can ask me anything you like, and I promise to be 100% honest; it doesn't have to be even remotely blog/health/weight loss related.

As a little incentive to participate in this instead of just seeing the answers come out on Saturday, I will link back to your blog in the post, provided that you tell me what your blog is! Taddaa!

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm

    you may regret opening the phonelines :)
    cant wait to see what peeps ask of you!

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com