Saturday, July 24, 2010

And the winner is....

Congrats to Aylilth for winning the Biggest Loser Family Cookbook that I am giving away to celebrate dropping 18 lbs and getting my own first weight loss reward, a Biggest Loser Cookbook! Thanks to everyone who entered. Aylilth, please email me your contact info to MiaY238@gmail.com so I can have it shipped out to you (all the way to the land down under!).

I am currently in Seaside, Oregon, enjoying the sights and sounds of the beach. My family and I got down here a few hours ago and we're renting a cottage, so we just finished grocery shopping and we're getting ready to have dinner (Turkey breast and salad). Hope everyone is having a great Saturday and that your weekend endevours are successful!

Much Love~

4 comments:

  1. OOOO cool thank you I never win anything :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just found your blog and wanted to just say hello :) I am also Canadian/trying to get less fat. Hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooh The beach! I'm so jealous. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower from LHA. Come follow back at mrstashalynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com