Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Recap

I had a pretty good day and gradually, the weather started agreeing with me. The sun came out for a while in the afternoon but it didn't last too long. I had a good work out with Nathan today. We did some boxing today and that was a lot of fun but we didn't get as much cardio stuff done because I weighed in there and he also looked at my food journal (which has greatly improved from the last time he looked at it), so really I only worked out for  about 45 minutes instead of the full hour.

After the gym, I got on the bus and went downtown into Vancouver and got some new piercings! I love them, but it's a little tender right now.


The two black jewels on the bottom are one piercing that is called a surface piercing, as there is a bar that runs underneath the surface of the skin. The clear stud on top is called a microdermal and it is anchored independently, how, I am not entirely sure but it stays there! (LOL)

Food Journal for Wednesday, June 2nd

  • 1 cup Kashi Crunch
  • 3/4 cup skim milk
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • Ensure meal replacement/supplement
  • 1.5 cup Corn chowder
  • 1 oz gouda cheese
  • 2 slices multigrain bread
  • 2 glasses tea with milk and sugar

1 comment:

  1. Love the piercings!!!!

    The look really good.......too bad I old and mumlike now.

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com