Wednesday, June 30, 2010

LHA Weigh In

As swamped as I have been the last week, I have not forgotten about my LHA weigh in today. I jumped on the scale this morning before I ran off to work.

Last week: 224.4 lbs
This week: 222.5 lbs
Difference: -1.9 lbs
Exercise: 330 mins

So I lost the weight that I had gained last week! I was getting worried because I weighed myself on Saturday or Sunday and I was up to over 225 lbs so it must have been water, but it did scare me. I don't normally do weigh in's when it is not my weigh in day but this week has been super busy and I haven't tracked any of my food like I meant to (I think my journal hid under the bed, I have to find it). Quick run down of my hellish week thus far:

Friday: Wasn't too bad. I worked at Curves in the evening but it was stressful because my boss wanted to close the club July 3rd because she didn't think that anyone would be coming in. I work 9 hours a week at Curves and when she closes on Saturdays, I lose 5 hours. If she had a real reason to close, like a stat (the Canada day stat is Thursday, so we are closed that day already), I would understand but all the ladies that came in couldn't understand why she was closing. I know why; it's so she can save like $55, but she doesn't see that if she keeps closing on weekends to save a few bucks, she is going to lose members, costing her thousands of dollars over the course of the year and chasing away potential clients that want a gym with better business hours.

Saturday: Worked at Curves in the morning 8am-1pm. Sped home to give my 90 lbs beagle/lab dog who HATES water a bath because he seriously stunk. Hopped in the shower, did my hair and make-up then drove out to Richmond to volunteer for the roller derby!! Very exciting. I sold tickets at the door so it was easy and I got in for free, not to mention the free snacks and pizza after the bouts. I got home around 11pm then crashed into bed, missing the after party downtown which I would have love to been at.

Sunday: Started my job at Culture Craze in Burnaby! WOOHOO! I love my new job. I worked from 10:45am to 3pm, then I drove home and went to the gym until 6pm or so.

Monday: Working at my reception job in Vancouver. I worked from 9am to 5pm and then I drove home, flipping off several drivers in the process as I crawled over over the freeway and bridges. Once I got home, I ate dinner quickly and then went to the gym to see Nathan at 7pm to 8pm. We did weights and I still can't lift my arms for too long. I did some mild cardio after to walk off the stifness in my legs so I was home around 9pm again. Exhausted, I fell into bed.

Tuesday: Worked with my mom doing invoicing and filing at her job from 8:30am to 2pm then I had to race over to Burnaby again, getting stuck behind slow cars and red lights, to get to Culture Craze for 3pm. I worked there until 9:15pm and I got home around 10ish again.

Today: More work with my mom at 8:30am. I left at 2 and I got a quick breather before I start at Culture Craze again tonight from 4pm to 9:15pm. I get to work with the boss-man tonight, so I hope it goes well and he doesn't change his mind about hiring me because I love working there too much!

Hopefully with tomorrow being Canada day, I get to sleep in a bit before I have to clean my tornado wrecked room and go see Nathan again at 4pm!

I hope you're all having a good weigh in day, I don't have the time to check out my competitors' blogs just yet but I hope it all goes well for you!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss. Good grief you really have been busy. I don't know how in the world you're keeping up with everything and where you have to be. I'd be exhausted! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com