Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LHA Week 4 Check In!

I have a feeling that today is going to be a good day. Here are my numbers:

Last week: 226.7 lbs
This week: 224.6 lbs
Difference: -2.1lbs
Exercise Minutes: 315 mins (5 hours 15 minutes)

Another milestone number for me is my body fat percentage. I am under 40% now, 39.9% to be exact according to my scale, which makes my body fat mass 89.7 lbs. I started at 44.0% in January so I'm really happy to be seeing that number go down.

I set some goals for myself late last week and lets take a peek at those:

Here are my goals:


Next week:
  • I want to lose at least ONE pound by Wednesday to put myself at <225.7 lbs for the LHA weigh in
For the 16th of June: (3 weigh ins away)
  • I will weigh 220.0 lbs
  • I will work out at least 5 days a week for 1.5-2 hours
  • I will focus on my food intake and eat healthy foods that fuel my body to do what it needs to do.
  • I will remember to celebrate the small victories and remember the improvements I've made to my overall health.
I met a goal this week! I lost over a pound for the weigh in today, I shattered it with 2.1 lbs lost! I still have more goals coming up for the next two weeks and if I want to meet my weight loss goal I have to lose 4.6 lbs over the next two weeks, or 2.3 lbs each week. It's going to be a hard goal to meet, but I'm going to try as hard as I can to make it happen to recieve first reward for getting to 220.0 lbs, a Biggest Loser Cookbook. Today, I'm going to see my trainer, Nathan, and then going downtown to get a couple piercings done! Check out the post I wrote at midnight for full details on that again. I hope everyone has a good weigh in today, I was around a few blogs this morning and some of my American friends have pulled out some great numbers, even considering they just had their Memorial Day weekend! Good luck and I wish you all the drive and perseverance to reach your goals for next week!


Much love~  

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't know that they came out with a Biggest Loser Cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! over 2 pounds! That's great! You'll make your goals, i know you can. Have fun with the piercings - i always wanted my tongue done but I'm scared of needles. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great loss. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done girl!!!!

    Ahhhh piercings.....been there have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done! I love reading other's successes when my scale and I are busy bitch slapping each other. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com