Thursday, June 17, 2010

Let's get Funky!

Once Upon a Diet tagged all her blog readers in the Funky 5 MeMe (WTF is a MeMe?? Anywho, it's beside the point) and because I didn't think that you would all want to read about how tired and sore I am from seeing Nathan yesterday, this seemed fun.

Where were you 5 years ago?
  • Oh lets see, I was 14. Me and my then-boyfriend Ian had just started dating. I was just finishing grade 9 and getting ready to go off to school in another district to do a program that was not offered at any school near me, so I went off to live with my grandparents in White Rock. It was only about 15 minutes away from my house down the highway, so it wasn't too too far away. With my grandparents, I lived not too far away from where this picture was taken (see below).


Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
  • I would like to be working full time and moved out from my parents house, hopefully with someone I could see myself marrying eventually, on my way to living my own life. I would like to have graduated from university with my Bachelor of Arts degree and then move on to teaching or writing.
5 things on your to do list today
  • Clean my room. Because of my severe distaste for folding laundry my room looks like a war zone right now.
  • Eat a healthy breakfast and lunch, balanced in healthy fat, protein and carbs.
  • Go to the gym and do some cardio for an hour or so, I didn't get a great workout with Nathan yesterday because I was feeling so achy and sore when I woke up, I was out of bed for an hour or so and then I went back to bed until 1pm. My appointment was at 2 so I didn't have time to really get a good meal in because I had to walk to the gym as well and I left after having eated a banana. So, not even 20 minutes into my workout I was feeling faint and dizzy. The first time in 13 weeks of seeing Nathan that I come not having eaten properly, he gives me a hard time and I don't think that I'm going to hear the last of it LOL but I do know better than that.
  • Drink lots of water, my water intake has been failig a bit and I need to start drinking more.
  • Do the "Oh Mr.Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me" dance. Today was supposed to be nice but it is totally overcast out.
5 snacks you enjoy
  • Raw, unsalted almonds.
  • Blueberries with greek style yogurt
  • Sweet and Salty Nature's Path bars
  • Popcorn
  • Hardboiled eggs
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
  • Buy a swanky penthouse in dowtown Vancouver next door to Michael BublĂ© (who is my husband, FYI, and living next door would help him figure it out sooner). It would have a nice big stainless steel kitchen, a grand master bedroom with a large ensuite, jacuzzi tub, and flawless view of Stanley Park and Coal Harbour. I would also have an exercise room and a library/office with books everywhere. Oh yeah, and a few maids to clean the kitchen after I cook (I love cooking my own food) and to do the laundry.

  • Buy Nathan. Not even kidding, I would buy him and make him come live with me so he could cook my meals, work me out and whatnot.
  • I'd do the nice things like pay off my parents' house and give them the money they would need to retire on, as well as my best friend.
  • I would travel all over the globe, several times over, starting in Europe and working my way down to Austrailia. I would spend a lot of time travelling, I love seeing new things.
  • I would do some volunteer work, in what area, I don't know but I would want to give back and start trust funds and scholorships for students interested in teaching, health and nutrition.
Again, I'm tagging ALL OF YOU! If you have not been tagged and want to do it, go for it! All I ask is that you link back to me that I made you do it LOL. Hope everyone is having a great day and that the sun is shining for you!

2 comments:

  1. How do you think Michael would feel about Nathan??? Gosh girl ... you're life will be SO complicated when you're a billionaire ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice change of pace, got me thinking of my own answers, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com