Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Daily Recap, Food Journal and Tomorrow's Plan

Getting ready for the LHA weigh in tomorrow morning. I had a peek at my weight a few minutes ago and I'm not giving away any spoilers just yet! You'll all just have to be patient until the morning. I've gotten out of the habit of posting my food journal at the end of the day so that is going to get going again. Food for me today wasn't great just because I didn't really eat enough and I'm starting to get hungry at 11:50pm but it's too late to eat now. I did make it out to the gym this afternoon and I was very happy with myself. I managed to pull 125 minutes of activity out of myself and dump it on the gym floor. I spend 65 minutes on the treadmill doing interval running (2.8/5.0 mph in intervals of 4 mins walking, 1:30 running), 40 minutes on the elliptical and 20 mins walking to the bank and then home from the gym. Yeah, I had to walk home from the gym.

Because I am not planning on working out between now and 5 minutes from now, I can tell you all that I clocked 315 minutes of activity this week. I am a little disappointed with that because I didn't work out Saturday through Monday because of lack of motivation. If I ever complain about exercise, someone please remind me of how good I feel after I work out! It was nice getting out of the house today and getting stuff done. I liked sweating and feeling my heartbeat pump hard in my chest. I saw my trainer, Nathan, briefly today; when I first got to the gym he was with a client and then he started his own work out so I didn't get to talk to him too much but we did catch sight of each other as I was cleaning my equipment and getting ready to go and we waved at each other. I saw him look at a few times while I was running but I tried not too look back when he was looking, playing hard to get and all that. And it's not very suave if I get distracted and fall off the treadmill.

The plan for tomorrow is a good one. I'm going to see Nathan at 1pm for a work-out and then I'm going to shower at the gym and head into downtown Vancouver because my favorite place of all time,Adrenaline Tattoo and Piercing, is having an anniversary sale to commemorate 1 year of being at their new location. They are offering piercings at 2 for 1 tomorrow only so I'm going to get a free piercing tomorrow, saving myself around $80. Currently, I have 15 piercings (my left ear: daithe bridge, tragus, 4 ear lobes; my right ear: 3 ear lobes, industrial, rook, snug; lip; nose; belly button) down from my all-time high of 18 at the same time (eyebrow, conch [which only sounds dirty, its on the ear], 1 more on left ear lobe). Tomorrow, I'm going to get my tongue web (which is the little flap of tissue under your tongue that holds it to the bottom of your mouth) and my nape (back of neck) done and I have been looking forward to getting my neck done for a long time! I know, I'm really strange.

Food Journal for June 1st 2010
  • 2 slices whole wheat bread with 1 tbsp peanut butter
  • Ensure meal replacement/supplement
  • 1.5 c corn chowder
  • Spinach salad with a tomato and 1/2c blueberries, 2 tbsp greek dressing
  • tea with milk (around a 1/4 c) and sugar (2 tsp)
Yup, thats it. I just wasn't hungry today.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the exercise. I had a hard week, you got more than me! And wow on the piercings! The most I have had at once is 8.

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com