Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Challenging Summer



Just to add something else to my summer, I thought that I would take part in another challenge. Starting on Sunday, there are a variety of different categories that you can take part in for this challenge, or you can even make your own goals. There are a number of different badges for your blog and not too many restrictions for the challenge, only the standard ones of posting the info on your blog and checking in once a week. If you have a goal in mind that you want to accomplish, head on over and check it out.

Because I'm already doing  my Long Hot Active Summer Challenge, in which I am already tracking my weight loss and exercise numbers, I'm going to use this challenge to do something else. I'm making a goal to to drink my 8 cups of water per day, as I struggle with that and if this summer turns out to be a hot one (cross my fingers) I'm going to need to stay hydrated and with any luck, the habit will stick with me!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! 8 glasses a day is a great goal to try, especially in the hot summer months as you said. Looking forward to following your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! I'm excited to have another challenge on top of LHAS, and just signed up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com