Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Busy like Bees

Just a quick note to say that I intend to be back soon! I hope to get a good post in tomorrow. I've been super duper busy. Since Friday, I've worked everyday somewhere: Curves, my Vancouver reception job, I just started at Culture Craze and my mom has me doing invoicing at her office. So I have been seriously busy and I haven't had a chance to blog. My google reader says that I have 122 unread items and it's still early today! I saw Nathan on Monday and I'm also going to see him again tomorrow, I just wish that I was able to get to the gym between then and tomorrow but I'm at my mom's office today until 2 and then I have to drive to my job at Culture Craze and I work there until 9:15pm. By then, I'll have been on my feet for several hours and there is no way I'm going to want to rush off to the gym before it closes at 11pm.

I'm looking forward to getting back to blogging and reading all your blogs. How is everyone else's week going? How do you stay fit and healthy when you are swamped with work and duties?

2 comments:

  1. Busy sounds like an understatement. Geez! Are you still updating the LHAS? I just got back from vaca and saw we have new groups. Hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy is good! So much better than being bored. Hope you find time to hit the gym in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com