Thursday, June 3, 2010

Burn Baby, Burn!!!


It was a BEAUTIFUL day in Vancouver today. The sun was out and shining so I took full advantage and hung out my back deck with a book, and that (see above) is what happened. I will always remember to wear sunscreen, lest this happen again. Forgetting isn't really an apt description of what happened today. A better word is neglect. I neglected to wear sunscreen. Even my legs were burnt and my legs never burn! I got a bit of heat stroke as well which I didn't notice until I got to work. I was sitting at the front desk and I couldn't figure out why I was dizzy! I was drinking lots of water throughout the day but I guess that it was just not enough. Monster burn aside, my legs are super sore from working out with Nathan yesterday so today was a rest day. Tomorrow, I'm going to head back to Fitness World and do some cardio because I don't think that my skin is going to like doing weights, being burn to a crisp and all that. 

Thursday's Food Journal: (as of 9:30pm)

  • 3 eggs w/ 1/2 tomato, 1/4 c cottage cheese

  • 2 slices m/g toast

  • 1 cup blueberries

  • Medium Ice Capp made with 1% chocolate milk (not cream)

  • Spinach salad w/ 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 can tuna, strawberries, 1/4 c avocado, 1/2 tomato

4 comments:

  1. Ow. Aloe vera gel will help with the pain. I hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there, sounds like you and I are on a very similar journey and stage of weight loss (My heaviest was within a pound of yours) Heres to hoping we both get skinny mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owieeee! But...your food journal looks tasty! I wish I could say the same with my food journal! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com