Monday, June 14, 2010

Blaaaaaaaah...I don't have another way to title this post

There is a very good chance I won't be meeting my weigh in goal on Wednesday. Looking back through my records (men and boys, avert your eyes), it is that time of the month again. And because of that, it has me in a kind of emotional rut. I'm eating crap way too late but I can't stop myself because I'm going carb crazy (I know, it's a lame excuse). I feel like it's a vicious cycle: I'm bloated because I my period is coming, I'm eating crappy because I'm emotional because of my period and because I'm eating crappy, I'm bloated. BAHH! All of this considered, I really don't think that I'm going to lose 3.5 lbs this week unless there is some kind of divine intervention.

In other news, I bought some new protein powder. It is Strawberry Banana flavour by Whey Gourmet. I went and did some cardio work today at the gym and when I got home I tried it out, but at first I was a little bit hesitant. I've never really seen a strawberry banana flavour before and I knew that it would either be really really good, or really terrible. And it was pretty good. There is a bit of a funny aftertaste to it, like a sweetener kind of taste and normally artificial sweeteners bother me and give me a headache but so far, nothing.

I have two job interviews tomorrow and I'm really excited about them. I really need a full time job. And soon. I really hope that I don't ramble in the interviews and that all goes well.

Update to this post (06/15/10)

I am changing my goal for this week. I don't know what I weigh right now but I know that I am not going to make it to 220.0 this week because of the aformentioned reasons. My goal for this week is to weigh less than I did last week and pull off a third straight week as a loss. Even if it is only 0.1 less, putting me at 223.4, I will be happy with that. I'm going to be really careful with my eating for the rest of the day today and see if I can drop a bit. My pants still fit; this is a good sign that maybe the crummy feeling is just psychological/emotional and maybe I haven't gained 10 lbs (like I feel I have)...

It just hit me that weigh in day is tomorrow...yikes. Let's wait and see how it goes. (I spelt it "weight" at first and had to look at it for a while to remember how to spelt the right "wait" LOL, can you tell what is on my mind?)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the job interviews AND getting over the blechy crappy bloating. I DEFINITELY how that is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next month when you're getting PMS try to intentionally eat healthy. Don't give in to the cravings or be a little more moderate with them. See if it makes any difference.

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com