Thursday, June 24, 2010

Alright, enough of the stalling...

Let's get this over with.

Last week: 222.8 lbs
This week: 224.4 lbs
Difference: +1.6 lbs
Exercise Minutes: 205 mins

Worst week for exercise since the beginning of this challenge and the eating wasn't great either. I can take it in stride, I can't expect for perfect numbers every week, especially when I don't put the effort in.

In other news, I got one of the jobs that I was interviewed for last week!! I'm going to be selling body jewelry at a kiosk in this really big mall in Vancouver. I know it doesn't sound great but I am passionate about piercings and body jewelry and they are going to be giving me full time hours. With any luck, I'll be able to buy a car in a couple months or so. I don't know what I am going to do about my job at Curves yet, I really love working there but my boss is kind of crazy and I hate trying to juggle two jobs when I have to do shift work. I'll have to wait and see how it turns out.

This coming week on the weight loss front, I really have to get back to tracking my food and exercise. I didn't exercise at all between Friday and Monday which is why I had such low numbers this week. I really need to get on this, I can't spend any more time working at half capacity.

PS: I FINALLY added pictures to my "1000 Words in Pictures" section, click the tab at the top of the page to check it out if you haven't yet. Some pictures are pretty old, a few newer ones too. There is also an excert from my very first blog post on "The Starting Line" page.

1 comment:

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com