Thursday, May 20, 2010

T.G.I.T

Today is like my Friday as I'm leaving to go out of town tomorrow morning, bright and early. I'm going to get a manicure and a pedicure with my mommy and I'm packing up everything that I'm going to need for this weekend away: sunscreen, a book or two, my sun dresses, sandals, my wedding attire, etc.

And also because Lisa asked about a picture of my trainer Nathan, I stole grabbed this off Facebook.


This is the before and after picture he shows all his clients (so it's not totally underhanded....LOL). On the left, he weighed 260 lbs in January 08 and on the right, he weighs 190 in January 09. He has a very cute face and has a little Michael Bublé vibe going on (and in case you didn't know, Michael Bublé is my husband. He just doesn't know it yet).



Very hot, non? Food journal and daily recap coming later!

Much love~

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe, fun & happy trip!

    lol @ MB being your hubby. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com