Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LHA Weigh In Week 3

Last week's weight: 226.5 lbs
This week's weight: 226.7 lbs
Difference: +0.2 lbs
Minutes of Exercise: 320 mins (5 hours 20 mins)

I knew that it was going to be difficult with the family this weekend because all we do when we visit is eat, drink alcohol and sit around the campfire (I know, it's torture!). I really had wanted to go for a run on Saturday morning to move around a bit but I managed to get myself sick again so going for a run wasn't in the cards. But I did dance a lot at the wedding. I don't really even know what to make of this. I've been feeling bloated lately but I'm not really sure why and when I weighed myself after getting home from my cousin's wedding Sunday night and I weighed 225...at the end of the day. At the end of the day after having sat in the car on a 7 hour drive home. Where did that 225 go in two days?

I'm getting frustrated in general that I'm not losing more weight. I've been doing this for weeks and I have little to show for my efforts. I don't binge and pig out whenever I get the chance. I eat healthy food. I exercise. I exercise so hard when I go I am dripping with sweat I look as if I could have dumped a bucket of water on my head. Sure, I'm losing inches, but I can only lose so many while staying the same weight. I guess all I can do now is keep trying.

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there sweetie. You know if you're losing inches it's only a matter of time before it shows on the scale. You can't forever keep getting smaller and always weigh the same. Those two measurements just never seem to go together for some reason. It's very frustrating how that works. You're doing this thing. getting smaller, losing inches is proof. Have a great day with your new smaller self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't get frustrated! Keep eating healthy and exercising and losing inches and you will eventually see the results you want! It's only been 3 weeks, just keep your head up, tweak your routine a bit, and you'll be FINE! I have faith in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hallelujah sista!!! That's the story of my weight loss journey and I'm 8 months in. 19lbs in 8 months. Talk about frustrating. I feel your pain for sure. Best cure ever.....stress management. Don't get me wrong, I suck at it (the stress management that is) but every time I manage to figure it out for a week or two, the scale does a nose dive. Stick with it. If you know you're doing the right stuff for yourself, the scale will eventually catch up. She's a bitch though, so try not to take it personally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to lose 44 pounds for THREE YEARS. My thyroid conspired against me and I'm still not right. Hang in there baby, eventually something will give.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're losing the inches, the scale has to move eventually! The scale is evil, but it can't fight physics forever! I know it's frustrating, but you're definitely putting in the work, so you will see the results.

    Don't worry, you'll get there!! At least with losing inches, your clothes fit better, so that's some encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com