Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LHA Week 2 Weigh In

Last week's weight: 227.3 lbs
This week's weight: 226.5 lbs (-0.8)
This week's exercise minutes:  180 minutes

I was really surprised when I realized that I had lost weight. I was really not expecting that. All things considered, I'll take it and be happy. Today I'm going to buy a new dress for my cousin's wedding this weekend. I'll be up in the interior of the province and I'll be away from the computer from Friday morning until Sunday night. I'm going to see Nathan today and then go to Curves to get my monthly measurements done. When I get back home, I'll post those as well with my daily food journal. Hope you're all having a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Nice loss this week.

    Have fun dress shopping. Nothing better to celebrate your successes than finding something cute to show off all the hard work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the loss, happy shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooohooooo!! yay for the loss!! keep at it girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the loss, and have fun shopping. I like new clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Perfect start to a fun weekend of celebrating your cousin's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shopping always fun!!!

    Well done on the loss and enjoy the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good end to a rough week. ((((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done, keep up the hard work. I too need to get it together with my measurements!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too need to do my measurements. Keep putting that off for some reason. :)

    Congrats on the loss. You deserve it. I know you have been having a tough time but hang in there.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com