Friday, April 9, 2010

A whole new way to SCALE my excitement!

I cracked. I went out and I bought a new scale. It's very pretty. Now I just have to find a way to make mine say the same thing...
It has a 4 person memory and tracks your weight change and it can measure body fat as well, which is why I got it. I also like that it measures in 0.1 lbs increments whereas the scale that I originally had only did 0.5 increments and being 20 years old, was more than a few pounds off. I'm excited to be using a scale that I know is accurate. I know that a lot of people say that it's not so much about the variance in multiple scales, but that you should pick one scale and stick with it. The problem with that in my head is that I know the scale at Curves is heavy and I know that the old scale at home is light, so I may dismiss these numbers because what is the point, it's wrong anyways?

Today has not been one of my great days. I ate breakfast this morning but I had a phone interview around 10am so that threw off my morning routine and I didn't get my lunch packed and I was running late so I couldn't even get lunch when I got on campus because I was running late for class. I couldn't stop and get food after class because then I had to run back to the bus exchange and start the commute home because I had to work early this evening (I'm currently at work). So I really haven't eaten anything since around 9am. I know, bad, bad, very bad, and right now I wish that I had taken more time to get my lunch together last night instead of waiting until the last minute, but what's done is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com