Monday, April 12, 2010

The Official Weight

OK! No more changing my mind. I have my brand-spanking new scale and the official ticker weight is 229.9 lbs as of this morning. I really did like my other scale that said I was 224 and on some days 218, but alas, I will get there for real! I knew that those numbers could not be right but I wanted to weigh myself in the mornings and that would mean that the Curves scale would not be accessible.

Today's plan is a busy one. I have classes until 7:30 tonight, starting at noon. After I'm going to the Skinny Bitch Gym (a.k.a. Fitness World) because my exercise has been lacking lately and I need to get back into the swing of it! My brother has gone to Whistler to work for a week so that means I get to drive his car to school! I won't have to spend 2 hours on the bus to Vancouver, it would only take me 20-30 minutes to drive, thus giving me a lot more time to pack my meals and get ready for school in the mornings. I'm looking forward to that.

Hope you all have a great day with whatever you are all doing!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new scales. I have to kick mine to get them to turn on.. that probably isn't a good start!

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com