Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Long Hot Active Summer Challenge

So while I was blog hopping (it's a little like playing frogger but you won't get squished at the end and your reward is discovering new and exciting blogs) I came across something that I am really looking forward to and I'm getting into just in time. It is called "My Long Hot Active Summer Challenge" (no, really? Yes). Courtesy of Christine at Exquisite_Christine's Eclectic Weight Loss and Lisa at Jones' Weightloss Journey, they have put together this fabulous challenge that I will be participating in from May 5th all the way until August 25th. This is the first challenge that I will be participating in as a member of the blogging community, so I am totally stoked for this.



So here is the skinny on the challenge (pun intended).
  • Weigh yourself in May 5th and take a picture of your feet on the scale displaying your starting weight. Same day, take at least 1 current full body picture of yourself and post it on your blog as a "before"| photo.
  • Weigh in days are every Wednesday (you only have to take a photo on the first weigh in and the last weigh in, if you want to do one every week for your blog, all the power to you)
  • August 25th, take a picture of your feet on your scale as it displays your final challenge weight. Take a full body photo of yourself and post is as your "after" challenge photo for comparison's sake.
  • For the rest of the weigh in guidelines, check it out on the challenge blog.
  • Make sure to document the number of minutes you worked out in the week as well.
  • For the rest of the challenge rules check it out here.
Does this sound like something you want to get involved it during the dreaded bikini season? If you have a healthy level of competition in you, on par with your satisfaction of seeing yourself and others reach their healthy goals, sign up here. If you're looking for a push to get your butt in gear and do it with other like-minded individuals, sign up. You may even like it. It starts MAY 5TH so stop thinking about "Maybe, yeah I guess I could do it" and just do it! Like I said, I'm excited. Can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. Your excitement is way contageous. Thank you for the awesome plug! And I am way excited to have you along. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com