Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blogging Hiatus


 So because finals are just around the corner for me, I really have to put my nose to the grindstone. I know, it sucks, but my blogging is going to be on an extended break until May because of term papers and finals. Please don't miss me too much! Before I leave, I'll give you a few snippets about my week thus far and plans for next week.

Yesterday, I was at SBG working with Nathan, who as a matter of fact, keeps getting cuter every time I see him! Unfortunately, I didn't get the greatest work-out, not because of the cuteness, but because half-way through I started to feel really stomach sick, so maybe I had not eaten enough before going. Instead of doing 3 sets we finished off by doing the rest of the work-out in 2 sets. I'm sure feeling my work-out today though! Oh my. Last night I felt fine but this morning everything is sore, especially my hamstring and my triceps.If I had to pick which muscles hurt the most, I would choose those two. I'm really happy to be back at it. I'm starting to notice small changes in my body, my stomach is a little flatter, my waist is smaller. Good changes. I have more energy too, at least a little bit.


My plan for next week is to study lots. I'm hoping to get in lots of cardio and I can take my text books with me and read them while I am on the treadmill. I have three exams this week, two of them are at 7 o'clock at night and they are 2.5 hour exams!! Craziness for we commuter students, but I'll live. It gives me the whole day to get ready for that exam. I was hoping to get a little bit more free time at work, but I have a few appointments to get to today, 4 people coming in for work-outs. I don't know that I could show them the machines, my body feels like it's going to fall apart! Other than that, I need to get my eating on track again. Maybe when I don't have anything to worry about, school-wise, I can start to focus on that a bit more. I need to revamp my meal plan because they just wanted to me to eat WAY too much food. I understand the concept of eating often to keep the metabolism going so that it's always burning, but when I'm still full from the last meal and in order to eat 5 meals in my day, I have to eat more again, that doesn't really work for me. I gained 5 lbs which is really counter productive! My problem with food is not that I overeat to the point that I'm bursting at the seams but that I don't eat enough and when I do eat, I eat the wrong things (not enough protein, too many carbs, etc). My plan as far as eating goes is to follow my meal plan but cut back on the portions, possibly going back to Weight Watchers and eating what it wants me to, while keeping my points in check.

I have lots planned that I know I need to get in check and work on, so I really hope that I can follow through I know that I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to wish you luck with the all the exams!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com