Monday, March 22, 2010

Time to Confess...

Monday morning was a total shock to me today, I just refused to believe that the weekend was over. I think in part it was because I spent all of Sunday in bed. I went out on Saturday night and had a few drinks (four Bacardi Breezers and a lot, a LOT of Grey Goose vodka) and woke up with the worst hang over I've had in about a year. The head pounding, feel like I want to puke my guts out kind of hang over.

 
Saturday was a great night. It's been so long since I've been out with my friends having a good time I let go a little too much. There was about 8 of us over at a friend's house and we drank and watched some movies and played poker later on. I finally went to bed around 6am. It really was a good night but I didn't realize until the morning how much I really had to drink. Oh yeah, and there was pizza too. Knowing that we were going to be ordering pizza, I brought some greek salad with me so that I would actually ingest a few vegetables, so I suppose that that could have been worse.

 
When we had all woken up, we went out to Rikki's for breakfast, needless to say, no one wanted to cook that morning. I had a vegetarian egg-white omlette with hashbrowns and toast. Again, not too bad. I finally got home around 2pm and I just crashed into bed...that is until Bailey sent me a text and wanted to go to Curves with me. It was Sunday, and the club was closed so I had to go and let her in. While she was working out, I layed down on the floor on one of the stretching mats! The really bad part of my Sunday was when I went to McDonals to kill the hang over. McChicken and fries. I still feel clogged but the hang over was finally gone when I woke up Monday morning. I don't know how much 6 hours of drinking was worth, in comparison to a 24 hour hang-over.

So here is my plan for this week:
  • Start on my English 222 paper
  • Do my 3 days of cardio (1 hour+ each)
  • Do my 3 days of weights
  • DRINK MORE WATER (I haven't been drinking as much water as I should have been, I was good for a while and then it kind of dropped off)
Oh, and if you're still reading this, I started a twitter account, SarinaJ238. Once I figure out how to use it, I'll be tweeting what I'm eating to try and stay accountable. There is a button on the right column of my blog to follow me, hopefully it works. You can tweet any questions or comments to have to me there as well and I'll respond back to you.

Hope everyone has a good week in store from them, and you all meet or exceed your weekly goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com