Friday, March 12, 2010

Personally Whipped!

I had my first session with a personal trainer last night at Fitness World and it was fantastic!! There was guy that was trying his darnest to sell me a membership when I first went in for my free week trial (I stood firm that I was not going to pay any money until I had my trial, and I didn't have any money to give him anyways!) and he signed me up with a free training session with this guy named Nathan. I worked out with him for about 20 minutes and we didn't even do a full workout and I was sweating like crazy just using the free weights (which were 7.5 lbs each!). I had such a fantastic work out and then came the money part. Each session is $50, and they sell them in packages or 24, 48, and 72 sessions at one session a week. It's really tempting and I really want to do it, and not only is Nathan very cute, he used to weight 270 lbs at his heaviest and now weighs 195 lbs so he understands the whole weight loss thing. I'm trying very hard to get my parents to help me out with this, because I only make about $300/month and then I have a cell phone bill to pay as well...

I will keep you guys posted! I'm going back to see him on Saturday to talk about this a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com