Friday, March 26, 2010

My work-out with Nathan

So a few people had asked me what kind of a work-out program that I am on, so I thought that I would take the time to fill you in and tell you all how its done. It normally takes about 45 minutes to an hour.


Warm up: 10 minutes low cardio
  • Chest Fly on Ball (2 sets, 15 reps) (do one set chest fly, one set one arm row then repeat)
  • One Arm Dumbell Row (2 sets, 15 reps) (do one set chest fly, one set one arm row then repeat)
30 seconds of knee lifts
30 seconds of knee lifts
  • Lateral Raises (2 sets, 15 reps) (do one set lateral raises, one set pull downs then repeat)
  • Lat Pull-downs (2 sets, 15 reps) (do one set lateral raises, one set pull downs then repeat)
30 seconds of knee lifts
  • Cable, Inner Thigh Pulls (2 sets, 15 reps) (do one set inner thigh, one set outer thigh then repeat)
  • Cable, outer thigh* (2 sets, 15 reps) (do one set inner thigh, one set outer thigh then repeat)
30 seconds of knee lifts
  • Plank (20 secs) (do 20 secs plank, one set back raise, then repeat)
  • Back raise** (2 sets, 15 reps) (do 20 secs plank, one set back raise, then repeat)

Stretching
30-60 minutes of low cardio (heart rate at 130-140 bpm)

*I couldn't find a good example of it on the web, but it is the same as the inner thigh pulls, the only difference is that instead of having resistance as you are pull the weight to your body, the resistance should come as you pull the weight away from your body. Use the same machine.

** Lay on your stomach with your hands at your side and raise your chest and legs up off the ground by using your back muscles.

So that is it! In two weeks it will be updated and I'll let you all know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com