Monday, March 15, 2010

Biting the bullet...

I did it. I signed my life away and bought myself a personal trainer. I shouldn't say it like that, because he is a person and not a thing, but he did cost me a pretty penny. With his one-on-one attention I also get a personalized meal plan that I help design so we shall see how that goes.

I really want to work hard at this because my parents did help me pay for a lot of the cost and I really don't want to let them down. Even though I won't actually get my meal plan until next week, I've been really careful with what I have been eating and I'm down to 226 lbs on the scale in the bathroom, which I think is a little light, but after seeing it sit at 228 and 228.5 for a week or two, I'm glad that it's down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com