Saturday, December 5, 2009

Another day, another reason to keep going!

Welcome followers :)

I was at work when I signed into my blog, and when I realized that people actually read what I was writing and even commented, I just about screamed! Thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart, for reading my little blog. Now, to business!

I mentioned that I was at work. I work at Curves for Women, a fitness facility (do you see the irony here?). We feature a 30 minute workout specially designed for women. I really enjoy working here and almost look forward to coming to work. I have free access to the gym whenever I want and you think that would be enough to get me to lose weight, but no. I've been working here for a year now, but I've been a member for two. When I first started working here I thought, "OK, now that I'm working here, I have no excuse not to work out. I'll lose weight and I'll be healthy. I can do this for myself!". Well, wouldn't you know that watching other people work out, doesn't actually make you lose weight yourself? What a shocker (LOL).

When I first started weight watchers in January, I was eating properly but I wasn't really exercising and now that I'm exercising with Bailey, I'm not eating as well as I could. Thankfully, I'm making it into Curves to work out between 5-7 days a week so I'm not gaining any weight, but I've stopped losing weight as well! Take it in stride, refocus.

Today's Food Journal (so far):

8am: 2 Whole hard boiled eggs      -4 pts              26
           Oatmeal                             -4 pts              22
And lot of peppermint tea!!

1 comment:

  1. Watching other people work out doesn't help you lose weight? Dang! That's what I've been doing wrong! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com