Thursday, December 10, 2009

Money, Moves, and your Mid Section!!

Today, Pat called in sick for work so I’m going to be working from 11am to 6:30pm. Yay, more hours for me! This is just what I wanted, so I am happy. I’ve been spending too much on my credit card for myself and with Christmas coming up, I can definitely use the extra dough.


Bailey came in at 11am to work out so I got that out of the way for the day. I’m going to Tai Chi tonight as well so I’m expecting to be very tired tonight. Tai Chi is actually a lot harder than it looks. All the twisting, weight transfer and slow movement is something to get used to and it uses a lot of muscles you don’t use very much. We have completed all 108 moves and tonight and the next few weeks are going to be about honing our skills and getting the moves down better. I do fairly well in the first third of the set and the final third; it’s just the middle section that gets me a little confused. It’s a good thing we have lots of time to practice.

Work is going very slow. There haven’t been too many people here throughout the day and I’m expecting it to get even worst later in the evening. On the positive side of things, I’ll have lots of time to study for my exams next week. I’m scared that I’m going to relapse and I’m going to eat junk food and things that I shouldn’t from all the stress of final exams.

I realize that I blog A LOT (“Hello, my name is Sarina and I’m a blog addict”) but it’s just because I find it much easier to keep myself motivated if I’m always thinking about it! If I’m not blogging, I’m exercising or at work (even though I blog at work). That is what my life has become: work, exercise, blog. Rinse and repeat. I don’t mind, not at all, because like I said, it keeps me on track. Until the point that I lose interest in losing weight, I will continue to flood you all with blog updates! I can only hope that some of what I say may help you as much as it helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com