Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Back in the Game

Hello, hello!

I'm finally back to blogging! I've been super busy finishing up my exams, but now I'm done until January! Time to focus on getting myself through the holidays. How are you all doing? Is the holiday shopping almost done? Are you baking and cooking up a storm? Are you SAMPLING a little more than you should?

Last week was a hard week for me. Just because I was on campus a lot and combine that with the stress of exam... there is an A&W on campus!!! LOL Of course, it is right beside the Subway sandwich place, but the line up for Subway is always three times longer than the line up for A&W! No, I never went to A&W, thank goodness, I think that it just might make me gain back all the weight that I have lost, but the idea of a teen burger and onion rings is very tempting.

Many of you know that I work at Curves, a fitness facility designed for women. My boss, Andrea, is thinking about stocking this new product called Isagenix. Isagenix is a weight loss product and a body cleansing tool that, allegedly, flushes your body of toxins on the cellular level, as well as providing you with the nutrition you need to go about your day. It was recommended by our district representative and a few of the other Curves owners are beginning to stock it. Those of the owners that have tried it have experienced incredible results, losing 20-30 lbs in their first month. What do you guys think? Have you heard about it? Have to tried it? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com