Sunday, December 27, 2009

229

So...

Well we survived Christmas, I suppose. Some of us may have come out with a bit more than we we wanted to, like myself. Since the last time I weighed myself, which I think has been two weeks, I have gained 1.5lbs. Poop. It could have been worse of course but it's not what I want. I thought that I had been working hard but I guess that I have to work harder. I don't know that Weight Watchers is for me, so I was just trying to monitor what I was putting in my mouth and trying to make good choices but I wasn't doing a very good job. I really don't like counting calories, but I will figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and welcome all comments and considerations. If you have any questions or something that you want to talk to me about something, personally or privately, shoot me an email at MiaY238@gmail.com